AIM
Jevnizzle

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Excellent

Id like to start off by sayin fuck u to Blackhawkdown or whatever that wanted to blam this shit, it cant be blammed go suck your dads titty some more fag and quit stealin names outta shitty movies aight, this flash was great, interesting and really creepy, one of the few ive actually paid any attention to lately, Good animation and really messed up vocals, I loved it, keep up the good work man every flash u make gets better and better, I cant wait to see another Salad Fingers! ;)

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

That was near perfect

That was simply the best movie I have seen all night.. Super good artwork, very funny in all ways, I wish more people would put the time and effort into their movies like this one.. Very good all around!

Toonimated responds:

THANKS A LOT!!

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Interesting RPG

You know I see alot of bad reviews for this game, but really I dont see why, I didnt play all the way througb right now cuz I dont have that much time.. but after an hour or so I havent had any glitches, it ran perfectly smooth on my system and was a fun game overall, sure there are some things that could be changed.. a map would really help, and maybe a faster walking speed but oh well.. The graphics are cartoony like something a kindergartner would draw.. but theres nothing wrong with that.. I mean at least its not stick figures :-p Anyway id say dont let all the negative comments put anyone off this game, its prolly the closest thing to a REAL rpg that newgrounds has, or at least that I can find...

Starogre responds:

Thanks =D

Verbal Manslaughter Verbal Manslaughter

Awesome dood!

Hell yeah we be tearing this shit up dood!!

AnxietyRaps responds:

Yes Indeed we be hittin the rap game like a pound a weed.